By accessing and browsing this Site you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions contained below and all applicable laws. We may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You agree to be bound by such revisions, and you should periodically revisit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
User acknowledges that the use of the data contained in this Site requires judgement and analysis, and User warrants and represents to Jualjual that it has the necessary expertise and judgement to use the data.
These pages are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, as to the accuracy of or non-infringement of property rights in the content, whether or not JualJual has been given notice of any such defect. The User assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy of and the use of this Site and any information that is linked to.
JualJual, its directors, officers, employees and suppliers are not liable in contract or otherwise for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage of whatever nature sustained by a User or others directly or indirectly as a result of making use of this Site and the data in it.
In using this Site, Users expressly waive any and all claims that they may have against JualJual its directors, officers, employees and suppliers arising out of such use, and agree to indemnify JualJual against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, demands, liabilities and expenses whatsover incurred by JualJual as a result of a breach of these Terms and Conditions by a User.
You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted.
The copyright in this site and the underlying files which implement the features of the pages are the property of JualJual and its licensors unless otherwise stated. The reproduction or use of part or all of the content of this Site in any way (including without limitation viewing, down loading, printing and saving) is prohibited except in accordance with the following conditions:
- You may download material displayed on the Site for internal corporate or for personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You may not distribute, broadcast, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use in any form the content of this Site, or use the content to build other databases without our written permission.
- Whenever you reproduce or use any part of this site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, you must include this notice, acknowledge JualJual as the source, and include the www.jualjual.co.id address.
- Any images of people used on this site are used with permission or in accordance with applicable law. Reuse of them without permission may violate privacy and publication rights of those persons.
- All content contained in pages that are linked to from this site do not belong to JualJual and is the property of the respective owners. JualJual has not reviewed the content linked to. Your right to reproduce and use such content linked to is :
- Anything you transmit to us by electronic mail or otherwise or post becomes the property of JualJual or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. JualJual is free to use any ideas contained in any communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "trademarks") displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of JualJual and others. Your use of the trademarks displayed on the Site is strictly prohibited without written permission
- JualJual reserves the right to revoke these permissions at anytime without reasonable notice.
- JualJual may terminate a subscriber immediately without notice in the event of a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
(1) subject to the conditions that the respective owners may impose, and
(2) at your own risk.